PNHA Activities in 2022
Sunday Nature Walks on the third Sunday of the month, starting at 9am. Meeting place and details on booking.
We welcome children with carers. Most of these walks are not suitable for strollers or wheelchairs.
- July 17 Warriewood Wetland birds.
- July 31 Crown of Newport Circuit – landscape, bushland, views through several Newport reserves. (rescheduled from May)
- August 21 Chiltern Track Ingleside- plants and birds, spring in the bush of Kuringgai Chase NP
- September 18 Waratahs and Grevillea caleyi – Terrey Hills
- October 16 Roadside trees in Waterview Street Mona Vale
Please book for these walks by emailing email@example.com and add your phone number please.